Receive alerts to protect against fraud
Receive alerts about changes in your credit report to protect against fraud and dispute errors.
Why is monitoring your credit so important? Broadly put, monitoring your credit can help protect you from identity theft and stay on top of suspicious or fraudulent transactions that take place.
Activate Credit Monitoring
- Login to your UCCU Mobile App or UCCU Online Banking.
- In the menu select “Services” then “Credit Score Toolbox” and accept terms and conditions.
- Credit Monitoring is now active!
Learn more about credit simulators, credit goals and other tools in our Credit Score Toolbox.
Powered by SavvyMoney. (Registration/activation required.)
Begin Building Your Credit
Want to raise your credit, but don’t know where to start? Use the Credit Score Toolbox found right inside your UCCU online banking. View your credit score, run credit simulations, and find other helpful tools to boost your credit.
Available M–F 8am–6pm, and Sat. 9am–2pm.
Frequently Asked Questions
How will I receive Credit Monitoring alerts?
You will receive a notifications right inside Credit Score Toolbox under the “Alerts” section and also receive an email.
Are there additional securities I can access with UCCU?
- Dark Web Monitoring: Alerts you if your personal information is exposed on the dark web.
- Identity Monitoring: Active scanning of thousands of databases for early detection of possible identity theft.
- Identity Theft Resolution: Receive up to $10,000 in identity theft reimbursement coverage with specialists to assist you.