Replacement funds are provided on a provisional basis and may be withheld, delayed, limited, or rescinded by UCCU based on the following:
- Gross negligence or fraud
- Delay in reporting unauthorized use
- Investigation and verification of claim
- Account standing and history
- The transaction-at-issue must be posted to your account before replacement funds may be issued
*Visa’s Zero Liability policy does not apply to certain commercial card and anonymous prepaid card transactions or transactions not processed by Visa. UCCU cardholders must use care in protecting their card and notify UCCU immediately of any unauthorized use. For specific restrictions, limitations and other details, please contact UCCU at 800-453-8188.