Credit Score Toolbox
An array of tools made to monitor and increase your credit score
Get full credit checks, run personal credit simulations and more.
Want to qualify for lower interest rates on your loans? Start by increasing your credit score with the UCCU Credit Score Toolbox available to all UCCU members. Get access to full credit checks without hurting your credit score and run personal credit simulations to determine how upcoming financial decisions can impact your credit.
Credit Score Toolbox Features
- Daily Access to your Credit Score
- Real-Time Credit Monitoring Alerts
- Credit Score Simulator
- Personalized Credit Report
- Credit Score Goals
- Special Credit offers and More
- Credit Builder
Apply for new loans using Elevated Checking Loan Discounts can also help grow your credit score.
Begin Building Your Credit
Want to raise your credit, but don’t know where to start? Use the Credit Score Toolbox found right inside your UCCU online banking. View your credit score, run credit simulations, and find other helpful tools to boost your credit.
Available M–F 8am–6pm, and Sat. 9am–2pm.
Access Credit Score Toolbox
- Login to your UCCU Mobile App or UCCU Online Banking.
- Simply scroll to the bottom of the page and select “Show My Score” or in the menu select “Services” then “Credit Score Toolbox” to get started.
- Gain access to the three main features within credit score for guidance to a healthier financial future.
- Run credit simulations
- View financial health score
- Set credit score goals
Powered by SavvyMoney. (Registration/activation required.)
Financial Health Score
Credit Score Goals
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Credit Score Toolbox have any annual fees?
No. Credit Score can be accessed by any UCCU member absolutely free. Login to your UCCU Digital Banking. Select “Services” then “Credit Score Toolbox or simply scroll to the bottom of the home page and select “Show My Score” to get started.
If you are not a UCCU member, you can open an account and gain full access to Credit Score.
Are there other credit tools UCCU offers?
Yes. Along with Credit Simulator, Financial Health Score, and Credit Score Goals, there are many other Credit Building tools offered by Savvy Money including credit market trends, advanced analytics, and additional reports on your personal credit score.