Join us on our Mission to Help
UCCU Assist Nomination Details:
- An association between the nominator and the nominee/recipient is preferred.
- The decision of the UCCU Assist Selection Committee, in its sole discretion, shall be final and binding in all regards.
- Once a selection is made, UCCU will coordinate with the nominator, when possible, to deliver the personalized UCCU Assist.
- Due to the expected demand, not all nominations will be selected to receive a UCCU Assist. The nominator will only be notified if the selection committee has clarifying questions, or the nominee is selected.
- Program may terminate at any time and without notice.
UCCU has teamed up with Utah All-Star Point Guard Mike Conley to deliver assists to deserving people in your family or community.
And we need your help to find them.
So take a minute, and nominate someone you know for a UCCU Assist. It could be anyone – like a neighbor who needs their house cleaned, or a co-worker who needs this month’s car payment taken care of.
If your nominee is selected, UCCU will contact you to personalize and deliver a meaningful assist. This is your chance to make a difference in someone’s life.