Up to $7,500 to start your new home.
Home Start $7,500 Grant
Home Start Program
The Home Start program is a housing grant that provides eligible Utah homebuyers with up to $7,500 that can applied to their down payment and closing costs.
All buyers are eligible, including first time homebuyers,* and funds are available on a first come, first serve basis.
- *A homebuyer education course is required for first-time homebuyers.
- Price limits are subject to change.
- Purchase limits, determined by specific counties, apply.
- You must occupy the property as primary residence (no investors).
- Manufactured homes and mobile homes are not eligible.
- Household income limits (determined by number of people in the household) apply.
Equal Housing Lender. NMLS # 407653. Insured by NCUA.