Up to $5,000 to start your new home.
Home Start $5,000 Grant
Talk to a Home Buying Expert
A seasoned mortgage professional, dedicated to you and your home buying experience from start to finish. It’s what we do!
Available M–F 8am–6pm, and Sat. 9am–2pm,
Home Start Program
The Home Start program is a housing grant that provides eligible Utah homebuyers with up to $5,000 that can applied to their down payment and closing costs.
All buyers are eligible, including first time homebuyers,* and funds are available on a first come, first serve basis.
- *A homebuyer education course is required for first-time homebuyers.
- Price limits are subject to change.
- Purchase limits, determined by specific counties, apply.
- You must occupy the property as primary residence (no investors).
- Manufactured homes and mobile homes are not eligible.
- Household income limits (determined by number of people in the household) apply.
Equal Housing Lender. NMLS # 407653. Insured by NCUA.