Affordable financing for rural homeowners
Backed by the federal government, the USDA/Rural Housing program can make homeownership a reality for low and moderate income families living in rural areas.
USDA/Rural Housing Benefits:
- No down payment required
- Fixed USDA housing interest rates
- Not limited to first-time home buyers
- Nontraditional credit may be accepted
- Gift, grant funds, mortgage credit certificates (MCCs) and seller concessions are allowed
Eligible property types include:
- Existing homes
- New constructions
- Planned Unit Developments (PUDs)
- Eligible condominiums
NMLS # 407653. Insured by NCUA.